It’s been so long that I haven’t posted anything on the blog. I was out of the town and was busy in some work. But now I am free and will be giving my all time to the blog. So, Today I’ll be reviewing the much hyped Mond’sub Anti wrinkle and moisturizing mask.
It comes in a decent white and purple packaging with all the description about the product on back side.
Water, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, hyaluronic acid, macromolecule fish collagen, cherry extract, rose oil, seaweed extract, hydroxyethyl cellulose, coenzyme Q10, Ceramide, Arbutin, PEG-40, hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance
It is available on Nykaa and Amazon
Formulated with several plant extracted essences, this formula is specially designed for dry skin. This mask can promote skin metabolism, balance skin nutriments and water, replenish skin fully, keep skin smooth and elastic, bring you a youthful and pleasant appearance.
My Take On The Product
- It feels so soothing when i applied this mask after coming home from direct sunlight.
- It is very light on the face
- This sheet mask has no scent to it, so perfect for those who are sensitive for fragrance in skin care
- My skin feels so fresh and moisturised
- Paraben free
- One must give this product a try
- The only thing which i don’t like about this product is tiny eyes and mouth hole which made me feel a little uncomfortable as i have big eyes.